If you have any questions about HealthFirst Bluegrass and the services we offer, please call (859) 288-2425 to speak with a staff member. Below is information with answers to our most frequently asked questions about appointments with us. We look forward to serving you!
BECOMING A PATIENT
You must have an appointment to be seen at HealthFirst Bluegrass.
Please call (859) 288-2425 during our normal business hours – Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm to make an appointment
IF YOU CAN’T KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us at (859) 288-2425 to cancel your appointment. By doing so, you are helping us provide care for our other patients in a timely manner.
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Your Health Insurance card, including Medicaid and/or Medicare cards
- Proof of Income (Pay Stubs) – To qualify for Medical, Dental and/or Pharmacy reduced fees
- A list of all medications that you (or your child) are currently taking
- Proof of guardianship if you are bringing a child (less than 18 years old) and you are not the minor’s parent
- Immunization Records (if you are bringing a child for an appointment)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
HealthFirst Bluegrass is a non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that provides affordable healthcare for everyone, regardless of ability to pay.
WE ACCEPT MEDICAID, MEDICARE, AND PRIVATE INSURANCE
Uninsured patients’ fees for services provided are based on the patient’s household income and family size in accordance with our sliding fee schedule. Funding is made possible by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). To comply with federal regulations, we will ask you for proof of household income upon your arrival for your first visit, and once a year thereafter. Proof of income includes your photo ID, as well as your latest income stubs or proof of direct deposit for every individual in your household who has an income.